JBCool 2012 Contest #1: Cool T-Shirts To Be Won
JBCool is launching its first contest ever. We have a number of JBCool.com t-shirts to give away. It’s black in color and it’s cool.
It’s very simple to participate. All you need to do is comment, comment and comment on our blog post, and the winners will be chosen based on the number of comments made. To win, you must be the one that comments the most. The top commentator will win the first prize which is RM50 + JBCool’s t-shirt + a mystery ebook. The person with the second highest comments will win the second prize and so on. Since we have a limited number of t-shirts in different sizes, the top commentator also has the privilege to choose the size.
Top commentator #1 – RM50 in cash + JBCool’s t-shirt + a mystery Make Money Online ebook.
Top commentator #2 – JBCool’s t-shirt
Top commentator #3 – JBCool’s t-shirt
Top commentator #4 – JBCool’s t-shirt
Top commentator #5 – JBCool’s t-shirt
To participate, this is what you need to do
1. Login to Facebook and ‘Like’ our fanpage – LINK.
2. Login to Facebook and ‘Like’ any three of our blog posts.
3. Start commenting.
1. The contest starts today.
2. Comments will be counted from today until the next 30 + days. You can view the current count of the top commentators at our sidebar.
3. To make sure that everyone has the chance to win, we will not inform when will the last day be. It can be after 31 days, or maybe after 35 days. And the cut off is not necessary at midnight.
4. Once we cut off the comments, we will publish the list of winners and contact them by email to claim the prizes.
1. Only Malaysian are eligible to join the contest, even if you are not from Johor Take note that if your postal address is outside Malaysia, you have to pay for the additional postal charges for us to send the t-shirt.
2. Please be polite when commenting and no personal attacks.
3. If you have to criticize, please be constructive.
4. Please use your own name or nickname when commenting, not keywords.
5. Please make sure that your comment is a comment. At least two sentences with > 15 words. Comments such as “Great Post”, “Thanks for the update” etc will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
That’s all you need to do. Simple, right?